- Gem of Calming Influence • (Air or Earth)
- This simple, smooth pearly-grey stone increases the bearer's Temperance by one dot, which may allow it to exceed five. Rubbing one's thumb over it produces a tranquil, relaxing sensation.
- Stone of Driving Focus •• (Water or Abyssal)
- This opaque red stone allows the bearer's determination to knock aside impediments to his finding things he wants. Add the bearer's Conviction to all Investigation rolls he makes.
- Mirrored Wellspring Jewel • to ••••• (Dual Solar/Abyssal)
- These strange hearthstones appear to be transparent from whichever side the observer looks at them, but with a far side that is opaque, depicting a neverending swirling mist of mingled black and white. They grant no additional powers beyond essence regeneration, but when properly mounted in a setting, they grant their essence regeneration bonus in both Creation and the Underworld. They can be produced only by manses that lie in a Shadowland, partaking of the surrounding land's dual essence.
Note: Canon states that Hearthstones of the Underworld do not work in Creation, but does not state if the opposite is true or if Hearthstones from Creation operate everywhere. Given the way Essence regeneration penalties are mirrored between the living and the dead, it seems reasonable for them not to.